Thursday, January 1, 2009

1 JANUARY 2009~~HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
Today is the first day of 2009.. Last night, i tahan till 12 midnight just wanna send happy new year to my friends.. woo.. But my eyes almost fall down when the time come 11.30pm.. lastly, i keep wake up myself.. haha!! Whatever, lastly i can send all my wishes to my friends.. feel happy too.. Lee en also call me at that time.. He is at the imperial mall because having the lion dance competition. There feel noise.. ^.^ Many of my friend reply my msg.. Besides, i also call up some my best friends.. Using call to wishes them.. haha!! thanks for the friends that also wishing me happy new year..

2008 is over.. 2009 is now here.. Make wishes for the year 2009.. 2009 is waiting for u.. let's work together can make the year 2009 is the different year my friends.. lastly I would like to say happy new year again to wish u guys..
hehe!!