Saturday, April 18, 2009

18th April.. SAturd@Y

i was wake up early today.. early wake up i feel very happy already.. so i hope this happiness can bring out of me to everything today or even coming days..

today i join the school badminton competition.. thursday my leg was cramp.. it really shock me.. my leg muscle become hurt and i was hard to walk.. then dun dare play badminton. last two days i keep on recovering my leg.. because i join double, single and mixed double.. it was not easy.. but i will work hard in double and mixed double.. this two event i really hope can get champion.. single i just go play play.. hehe.. jiayou to me.. for my double partner kia tze, ur talent really shock me yesterday.. now i have more more ok to u, u can play welll de.. haha.. for mixed double, lydia, dun always saying yourself la.. double is say believe.. as me and kit wee, we believe each others.. so if we believe each other, we can sure get good result.. as weel as lose, we try our best.. then how to play mixed double, i also tell u.. that is our teknik oh.. remember.. heeehe

this morning see newspaper, our band have a good perform there at spain.. hope they keep it up.. malaysia boleh oh.. hoho!!

so i need stop right now.. and kit how, hopw ur leg recover soon ya.. heehe.. jiayou too..
now wanna go prepare things le.. thanks for reading..

No comments: