Wednesday, July 29, 2009

A H1N1 melanda chung hua!!

Student in chung hua kena H1N1. it is terrible.. However, all the students look happy because of the holidays. but me.. i feel kelian for the student who kena. hope he can recover faster.. chung hua students' spirit must shown.. jiayou!!

school will be closed for one week.. one week.. dunno what should i do.. i have plan some activities like study and playing. studying is important becasue i have been miss many lesson. can count by days.. i must chase back.. jiayou for me..

for my fren, take care urself.. drink more water. besides, cant see my fren for one week.. sure miss them.. cerita after one week ya.. haha!!

8 comments:

~我的心情写照~ said...

One week dunknw wan do wat lerh..
u miss who o????hahax
-take care-

佳瑜户晓~ said...

miss me! miss me!
haha..
jkjk..=p

B0nG Yi hSI said...

miss my fren lor..
lol..

佳瑜户晓~ said...

oioioi!!!
u link me is vr=ery good thg de lo!
bt dont type wrong my name la!
=.= Li! nt Lee!

Unknown said...

Ting dong~ u have a Msg from Jay ^^ :"drink more water to maintain health in tis d@mn hot day ya~"

B0nG Yi hSI said...

see~~

Anonymous said...

Yi Hsi 不要以为自己很可爱

林佳仪 0+1=1 said...

din miss me lar..?
u like tis de lw..