Friday, February 6, 2009

Muda 09 Appreciation Dinner^^

nice day for me after the mss miri badminton.. really feel a bit sick le.. but muda 09' invitation are strong.. hehe.. then i finally go le.. em.. just wanna say thank and good job to them.. u guy had did a great and different thing.. haha..
let me post some photo..

me and jeff


yee hung and me


elaine and me


natelie and me


jeff and me


jiahui and me


me and justine


eric and me


me and joyce


aaron and me


me and benjamin


then shi wei and me


me and ryan


me and erika


soo ching and me


me and sonia


me and bianca


felicia and me


me and ching mei


yunfan and me


performent from bianca and ben yaw


slide show 20=1


mudas 09


mudas 09


me and daniel


yun fan,jiayii,yihsi


mudas giving speech


me with elaine de teddy bear

1 comment:

♥Br3nDa ^^ L!ew said...

hello...juz drop by...
i m michelle's fren...she wan to say hi to u^^
where u gt orientation's photo??