Sunday, February 15, 2009

~~The Year 2009 Till Now~~

Haiz.. senior say form 4 life is really hard.. now i can feel it already.. it feels like the study is important but you have others things to do so. feel like wanna divide me into more than two yihsi. so that everything will be done fast and success.. last week the add math exam, i think the marks will be my sejarah page le.. i think it will get the lowest marks in my secondary education. coming up will having like biology, chemistry, physics, sejarah, maths, english, bahasa malaysia and many more.. howver, i just take ten subject.. that mean got 10 exam i take only..

Early in the year 2009, i join the orientation programme, i had many fun and enjoyable time with all ajk, muda and tua.. two years orientation, i learn many things same as other ajk.. three years orientation have different feelings.. Orientation programme 2005, as i am the new student in group 2, i still remember all my ajk, michelle chin, lau khim ming, chin sau wei, jacqueline and one more(i forget le but his name start G). That year, i just feeling enjoy wiht my ajk or others frens which same group with me.. that time still young.. got time to play just play.. wont think too much. Orientation programme 2008 themed take on the word with discipline, love and respect, i was chosen as ajk muda.. muda have to learn everything.. i stick together with other 19 mudas. we complete our muda drama and learn as many things as we can. During the orientation, i feel regret cause cant know all the ajk and do my best.. however, i already do my best.. as what senior say, we had heard it.. i wont feel regret for my coming orientation-orientation programme 2009. Orientation programme 2009 themed sow a character, reap a destiny, i had become the sports coordinator. I had to do my best to bring out the orientation.. same with other 19 muda08'. this year, i not really enjoy the orientation. there have many thing need me to do.. to plan, to adjust, to know, to success. however, i no regret because i had know all the ajks and do my best or the orientation. orientation 09' is the new orientation because not everything we had learn from past year.. Three years orientation, different feeling had bring out of me. i think i had grown up through the orientation.. jiayou..

Continue with orientation is the rehearsel of the school annual concert, i had taking part as logistcs department. Every Friday have to attend.. cant rest.. howver, i like the department too.. after that is the chinese new year lor.. hehe.. what a nice day for me.. i enjoy it.. i visit my relatives. however, my brother not come back because of his exam.. a bit bad feeling lor.. haha..

Then is the MSS Miri Badminton Competition. This year dont have much feelings. All my fren now is mostly form 5. That mean next year cannot see them again le.. some marudi fren and miri fren.. every year i got a place.. every year my partner kit wee had bring me and we both together enjoy the winning. next year cant partner with him.. he is leaving the school..

So form 4 not a easy life.. i have to jiayou in my study.. really not a honeymoon year.. for other maybe.. for me.. NOT!! JAIYOU YI HSI.. U CAN DE!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

JIA you lah~~hehex=p

Eldora said...

是你的主人格在写部落格吗?XD
加油,不过不要把自己绑得太紧^^

~我的心情写照~ said...

jia you la..
alwaz support u d..
relax~~~...