Sunday, May 31, 2009

31May 2009..

Yesterday afternoon, have a good time with u... see u so many.. i also fan xin liao.. haha.. pei you guy whole afternoon and no rest.. then that night versus one boy from lutong i think.. so tired and dunno how to play.. hehe.. lucikly he not so strong.. he give me eat one "pao", then i immediately go toilet wash my face and then win le.. haha.. so funny.. then yesterday is my happiest day in May..haha

Today, first happy birthday to pik jeng.. hehe.. and then.. today is the last day for the chinese chess competition.. hehe.. until now, my group have win all.. 7 the highest player.. got 4 is from chung hua.. is this the good news for us?? i think no.. later we all have to big a more big challenge from representing miri de player.. too li hai liao them.. however, all my fren have give my group even me the luckiest group and ppl.. haha.. maybe god is protect me?? thanks god.. maybe u support me?? hhaa.. thanks really have to thank lor.. if today i can win one set, i jiu happy liao.. the prize that i get.. i promise will share with my all old fren.. haha.. maybe is last year join this competition liao.. so.. must jiayou together..

just that for today.. i have to leave now to standby.. hehe.. yee kiong, kim chuong, fen jon, frederick ong, leslie wee, jai chen, benny.. all must jiayou.. because we are chung hua student.. k?? hehe!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

have a good time with "who"? see who so many o? XD