Thursday, May 28, 2009

Duan Wu Jie Kuai Le

haha.. happy duan wu jie oh.. this mean today is 28 may.. also mean my exam almost finish soon le.. this few days i really try very hard to stuyd.. to achieve the good result..hehe.. hope fizik can pass oh.. then you got a meal to eat liao..haha..

Besides, today my brother go back to setapak to study le.. hope he can enjoy his new environment there.. haha.. dun waste ur money simply oh.. haha.. if dad allow, hope holidays can go u there play few days.. to relax my form 4 life.. haha

tomorrow 9.10, my semester exam had finish.. hope that time i can scream in my heart.. thanks god.. haha.. then fast fast go back home play msg and play computer games..

however, tomorrow night have the miri chinese chess competiton 2009.. i had join.. haha.. this competiton i had join since i m primary three.. quite a long history for me to jon this competition.. i also grow up in this competition, see the different for before and now.. haha.. but this year i just go play pay.. just hope can achieve nia.. haha.. top 20?? haha.. hope i m inside..

i think just that for my today.. haha.. enjoy ur day guy..

No comments: